Please leave me a comment on my blog posts. I love to read them :) Feel free to ask any questions too & I will answer them as best as I can.

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Day 7: 1 week since Surgery

I can nearly blow my nose without getting un-balanced/dizzy lol

Tip of my tongue is still numb, otherwise its fine. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps its the metallic taste that all the post surgery papers are telling me about. I dunno, Regardless of what it is, its still really annoying lol

Its the little things that I notice ;)

I am yet to wash my hair. It is really grotty now! I have oily hair after 1 day of not washing it, let alone 7 days! Ick! I'm holding off until my post op appt with my surgeon, just to give my scar more time to heal. It will pay off in the long run I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment